Key card holders
Upgrade your Key Cards with Custom Card Holders
An impactful hotel key card holder is an essential item for any premium lodging business, and not just to protect your key cards. With custom-printed hotel keycard holders, hotels can make a lasting impression on guests and create a boutique experience that is luxurious and exclusive. Plastilam’s premium hotel key card holders can be designed to incorporate your hotel’s brand colors, logo, and style for a personal feel and attention to detail that are sure to impress. Thoughtful key card holders are an invaluable investment for any hotel wanting to stand out from the competition with an upscale, memorable, and eye-catching touch.
Types of Key Card Holders We Offer
Mini Folio Key Card Holders
Gift Card Presenters
Request a Quote
Reorder Key Card Holders
Why Plastilam as your Custom Card Holder Printer & Manufacturer?
Specializing exclusively in printing for independently operated boutique hotels, resorts, motels, and inns, Plastilam is your one-stop shop for key card sleeves & holders, RFID or magnetic keycards, hotel signage, door hangers, plastic business & gift cards, name badges, RFID access bracelets, and hotel marketing strategies.
- Personalized, concierge-like service
- Absolute commitment to getting it right
- Quick turnaround times
- Low minimum order quantities
- Factory-direct price
- Printed on heavy paper with a gloss finish
- Full-color, edge-to-edge printing is available
- Custom and stock designs are available
- 100% owned and operated in the USA
Fully Custom Key Holders Manufactured & Printed Just for You
Your key card holder is an element of the guest experience you offer. By making yours more useful, valuable, or rewarding, you’ll be leveraging the potential of a marketing opportunity that’s overlooked by many of your competitors. Below are some practical concepts to get you started. If you already have a unique or wild idea, tell us about it in our quote form — we can likely bring your vision to life!
Impactful Ideas for Custom-Printed Key Card Holders
A key card holder adds twice the printing space offered by your hotel room keys. What other advertising platform will dedicate that much real estate exclusively to your messaging — in a format that guests keep in their pockets and view an average of 6 to 10 times a day?
- Include key contact information, like the concierge or room service phone number.
- Add a space to write in each customer’s room number.
- Put wifi access details where guests can always find them.
- Get creative with a design that incorporates both room keys and card holders.
- Introduce your loyalty rewards program.
- Include a coupon for a future stay.
- Offer discounts on amenities or at local partner establishments.
- Sell advertising to complementary businesses.
- Showcase all the amenities, perks, and premium features of your property.
- Communicate the core values of your company.
- Extend personal invitations to exclusive events.
- Reinforce brand awareness with your company logo & locations.
- Map out your property.
- Remind guests of check-in and check-out times.
- Convey transportation options.
- Request online reviews or personal feedback.
- Share social media handles.
What exactly is a key card holder?
Card sleeves, envelopes, folders, and holders sound synonymous, but they have unique features. A Plastilam card holder is printed on heavy paper that’s folded in the middle and opens like a book. There’s a pocket on the inside that keeps hotel key cards secure, protects the RFID chip or magnetic stripe on the key, and presents an additional print opportunity. The unique design protects the key from the elements (including wallet damage), holds it securely, and allows you to communicate with your customers.
Small but powerful marketing messages on card holders
Custom key card holders make messages come alive. A high-end, custom-printed key card holder will differentiate your property from other brands in the industry. Key card holders provide a low-profile hotel marketing and branding opportunity and also create further potential to sell advertising space to partners who offer services your guests will find relevant.