Plastilam Specializes in Membership Card Programs
We manufacture the cards. Place them on the shelf and personalize them when you need them.
How does this work?
Cards are manufactured first:
The body of the cards are printed with the clubs logo and standard information.
A file is sent with current member names and/or numbers.
The remaining cards are placed on the shelf for updating with new members.
You will never run out of cards:
We will send you an updated inventory list with every release.
- The XYC Company has 8000 members.
- An order is placed for 10,000 cards.
- The 8000 cards are personalized with current member names.
- 2000 of the non-personalized cards are put in inventory.
- New members sign up and the cards are pulled from the shelf and sent out.
- No minimums: they can send in one name or 2000 names.
This is a prepaid program so there are no minimums. The cards and the personalization is billed up front with a small release charge of $50.00 per release.
Cards held in inventory are shipped out 2 to 3 days after receipt of names.
You can send an Excel file for releases on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.